Registration Now Open For My 3 Day Workshop In Northern Ireland!
UPDATE: Thank you to everyone who registered for the workshop! It sold out in minutes! Can’t wait to meet everyone!
A very exciting moment…. the registration for my workshop in Northern Ireland is now open!
If you are interested in joining us, you can REGISTER HERE.
Here is a recap of the workshop :
When: July 19th – 23rd
Where: Belle-Isle Estate & Belle-Isle Cookery School.
What is included:
– Meet and greet welcome gathering on the evening of Thursday July 19th
– 3 full days of instructions on food styling and photography
– 2 hands on cooking classes in the state of the art kitchen of the Belle Isle Cookery School
– 4 nights accommodation at The Belle Isle Cottages on the grounds of the castle (shared cottages)
– breakfasts, lunches, dinners and refreshments during the workshop.
– Sightseeing, picnics, boat rides, fishing and more on the estate and surroundings
Limited to 12 participants
Participant cost: £995.00 ($1600)
Hope to see you there!
I am so looking forward to visiting this part of the world I only know from history and geography books. I am even more thrilled to do this trip and workshop with my husband who will be discovering the land of his ancestors for the first time.
Dena April 16, 2012 um 11:24 am
Sounds fabulous! I wish I could be there. Northern Ireland is one of the most beautiful places on the earth! Best of luck with it.
Simones Kitchen April 16, 2012 um 7:43 pm
So so so happy to have been able to get a ticket!! Excited to finally meet you..;)
grainne parker April 17, 2012 um 9:31 am
I am booked – really delighted to be able to come and meet you1.
Jenny @ BAKE April 17, 2012 um 11:47 am
wow I wish I could be there! do you have any plans for a workshop in England?
Antonina April 17, 2012 um 4:14 pm
Amazing photos !!
Nina April 18, 2012 um 7:36 pm
Wow great pictures….treat to the eyes. I wish you had workshops in the US…wud have loved to attend.
Made with Love May 12, 2012 um 10:00 am
Amazing food pictures! Love them! Thank you for sharing!