Christmas is the season of giving. This year, why not kick off the holidays by giving Christmas cupcakes? They’re easy to make, take less time than an entire cake, and little ones can easily help in the process. We’ve written up a simple recipe, and plenty of design and decoration ideas.
Below you find all articles from our Food Knowledge section at a glance.
- 8 Best Christmas Cupcakes + 4 Tasty Flavors
- 9 Best Halloween Cookies + 5 Easy Tips
- 11 Best French Cookies + 3 Tasty Hacks
- 10 Types of Cookies + 5 Tasty Hacks
- 10 Best Halloween Cupcake Ideas + 3 Tasty Alternatives
- 7 Best Easter Cupcakes + 3 Useful Tips
- 11 Best Vegan Cookies + 5 Easy Tips
- 7 Best Easter Cookies + 3 Tips on How to Decorate Them
- 9 Best Christmas Cookies from Around the World + 3 Tips
- 6 Best Ideas for Birthday Cupcakes + 5 Designs
- 5 Best Ice Cream Flavors + 7 Popular Brands
- 5 Best and 5 Worst BeanBoozled Flavors
- 7 Best Braum’s Ice Cream Flavors + 3 Tasty Hacks
- 5 Best Girl Scout Cookie Flavors + 3 Tasty Hacks
- 9 Best Blue Bell Ice Cream Flavors + 3 Tasty Recipe Hacks
- 10 Best Sonic Slush Flavors + 3 Tasty Alternatives
- 7 Best Baskin Robbins Flavors + 3 Tasty Hacks
- 9 Best Ben and Jerry’s Flavors & 3 Benefits of the Ice Cream
- 11 Best & 5 Grossest Jelly Belly Flavors + Tasty Alternatives
- 7 Best Jell-O Pudding Flavors & 3 Tasty Hacks
- 10 Best Pop Tart Flavors & 3 Tasty Alternatives
- 5 Best & 5 Weirdest Oreo Cookie Flavors + Oreo Hack Recipe
- 14 Best McDonald’s McFlurry Flavors & 5 Alternatives
- 18 Best Crumbl Cookie Flavors & 5 Recipe Ideas (+ Complete List)
- Honey: 6 Health Benefits & 6 Varieties
- Why Dark Chocolate is Good for You: 5 Health Benefits + 5 Tips
Halloween treats, as we know them, first arrived in America in the middle of the 1800s. Back then, Irish settlers were known to bake ‘soul cakes’, little cakes that looked a bit like shortbread cookies. Find here the best halloween cookies and tasty alternatives.
You might wonder where you could possibly start in your French cookie baking journey? There are so many delicious cookies and confections to make. We’ll walk you through some of the best varieties to try. We’ll also tell you all about what makes French cookies so very good.
Cookies are America’s second-favorite dessert (after ice cream.) This comes as no surprise, as cookies have been made and enjoyed across the world for over 1000 years. Find here the most famous types of cookies as well as a recipe and easy hacks.
Spooky creatures, pumpkin spiced latte, twinkling lights, and cozy sweaters – which of these says Halloween to you? If you said all of the above, you’re on the right path. In this article we look into some of the best Halloween cupcakes, from cute and fun to spooky and silly.
Easter is a time for crafts, baking, and beautiful family gatherings. Easter cakes have been a popular choice for a long time, but have you considered the humble cupcake? Find here the most delicious ideas for simple Easter cupcakes.
Vegan baking still appears to be a challenge in some bakers’ minds – especially when they dream of scrumptious vegan cookies. Here you’ll find the most tasty ideas for vegan cookies and a simple recipe for homemade cookies.
Easter is an important Christian celebration, commemorating the resurrection of Jesus Christ. It’s also a time when both adults and children enjoy the story of the Easter bunny and the consumption of vast amounts of chocolate eggs. Here you’ll find the best ideas for easter cookies.
Christmas cookies are to Christmas what chocolate eggs are to Easter. They’re easily one of the best parts of Christmas eating.
If you’re looking for inspiration for your Christmas baking, you’re in luck: we’ve collected some of the very best Christmas cookie recipes from all over the world.
Cupcakes have been beloved treats for hundreds of years. Don’t believe us? Amelia Simmons first invented the cupcake back in 1796. Back then, it was referred to as a ‘light cake to bake in small cups’. Here you’ll find the most delicious birthday cupcakes.