Hibiscus is widely known for its beautiful, large flowers. Yet since the 17th century, farmers across Hawaii, Florida, the Caribbean, Mexico, Guatemala, and as far as Australia began to grow it for another use: tea. Find here all of the health benefits of hibiscus tea.
Below you find all articles from our Beverages section at a glance.
- 7 Health Benefits of Hibiscus Tea & 6 Tips
- 10 Health Benefits of Turmeric Tea & 3 Risks
- 5 Health Benefits of Black Tea & 3 Tips for Drinking
- 9 Types of Coffee + All 4 Different Coffee Beans
- 5 Health Benefits of Moringa Tea & 3 Interesting Facts
- 7 Health Benefits of Chamomile Tea & 8 Tips
- 5 Health Benefits of Raspberry Leaf Tea & 3 Risks
- 9 Health Benefits of Chai Tea & 5 Tips
- 9 Health Benefits of Cinnamon Tea & 3 Tips
- Dairy Free Starbucks: 9 Best Drinks & 3 Alternatives
- 5 Health Benefits of Mint Tea & 11 Different Types
- 5 Best Pumpkin Spice Syrups + 3 Tips For DIY Syrup (+ Recipe)
- Mint Simple Syrup: 3 Benefits & 8 Uses (+ Recipe)
- Brown Sugar Syrup: 5 Recipes & 5 Tips on How to Make It Yourself
- 5 Recipes for Loaded Tea & 5 Tips on How to Make It
- The 9 Best Chocolate Syrups + 3 DIY Tips (With or Without Sugar)
- 7 Best Vanilla Syrups + 4 Tips on How to Make It Yourself
- 12 Best Dutch Bros Drinks on the Menu & 6 Tips to Order
- Dunkin Donuts Refreshers: 15 Best Drinks & 7 Tips
- Starbucks Refreshers: 8 Best Drinks & 3 Alternatives
- 8 Best Sugar-Free Starbucks Drinks & 3 Alternatives
- Green Tea: 8 Health Benefits + 5 Possible Side Effects
- Matcha Tea: 8 Health Benefits & 4 Possible Side Effects
- Kombucha: 8 Health Benefits & 3 Possible Dangers
- Alternatives to Coffee: 8 Best Healthy Substitutes + 6 Coffee Types
- Coconut Milk: 6 Health Benefits & 6 Tips for Using
- Green Coffee: 5 Benefits + 3 Uses of Unroasted Coffee Beans
- Black Coffee: 10 Health Benefits & 6 Side Effects
- 12 Best Hot Drinks At Starbucks + 7 Common Mistakes
Turmeric tea is originally from India, and was brought to Europe via the Dutch East India Company in the early 1600s. Back then, South Indian turmeric was highly prized. Learn here everything you need to know about the health benefits of turmeric tea.
Black tea is the most widely drank type of tea in the USA. In this article, we’ll walk you through the different types, the health benefits of black tea, and recipes for making the best beverages around.
Coffee: to some, just the smell brings a smile to their face, giving a jolt of energy to their tired beings. Many can’t quite function without first having a cup of hot java in the morning. Find here the different types of coffee and learn everything about coffee beans.
For thousands of years, moringa has been used as a traditional medicinal herb in India. In this article, we cover some of the most interesting facts about moringa tea, its health benefits, and any risks you might wish to be aware of.
Chamomile tea is one of the most flavorful, gentle herbal infusions you can make at home. It’s fragrant, slightly sweet, and has none of the bitterness or strong flavors of green or black teas. In this article, we’ll tell you all about why you should drink chamomile tea to benefit your mind and body.
There are many different ways raspberry leaf tea can support your overall health. In this article, we’ll delve into some of the best ways you can benefit from drinking raspberry leaf tea. We’ll also cover how to make the best drinks with this refreshingly fruity, floral-tasting, naturally sweet tea.
Chai tea may seem like a modern invention, brought to us by the likes of Starbucks, but did you know it’s thousands of years old? Learn here everything you need to know about the health benefits of chai tea as well as potential risks and easy hacks.
Cinnamon may be more associated with spiced baking and Christmas treats, but have you tried cinnamon tea? Find here all health benefits of cinnamon tea and potential risks, plus easy tips and hacks.
As of 1997, Starbucks first introduced a dairy-free alternative to their regular milk. Nowadays, you can choose from five different alternatives. Find here the best dairy free Starbucks drinks you should try, plus tasty alternatives.