Registration Now Open For My 3 Day Workshop In Northern Ireland!
Monday, April 16, 2012
UPDATE: Thank you to everyone who registered for the workshop! It sold out in minutes! Can't wait to meet everyone!
A very exciting moment.... the registration for my workshop in Northern Ireland is now open!
If you are interested in joining us, you can REGISTER HERE.
Here is a recap of the workshop :
When: July 19th – 23rd
Where: Belle-Isle Estate & Belle-Isle Cookery School.
What is included:
- Meet and greet welcome gathering on the evening of Thursday July 19th
- 3 full days of instructions on food styling and photography
- 2 hands on cooking classes in the state of the art kitchen of the Belle Isle Cookery School
- 4 nights accommodation at The Belle Isle Cottages on the grounds of the castle (shared cottages)
- breakfasts, lunches, dinners and refreshments during the workshop.
- Sightseeing, picnics, boat rides, fishing and more on the estate and surroundings
Limited to 12 participants
Participant cost: £995.00 ($1600)
Hope to see you there!
I am so looking forward to visiting this part of the world I only know from history and geography books. I am even more thrilled to do this trip and workshop with my husband who will be discovering the land of his ancestors for the first time.
Labels: photography workshop